Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tattoo (Speer Version)







Jordin Sparks - Tattoo Lyrics
Oh, oh, oh
No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I’ll get what I’m asking for

No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free

To admit that I’m wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind

[Chorus]
I can’t waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing’s broken
No need to worry ’bout everything I’ve done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don’t look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You’re still a part of everything I do
You’re on my heart just like a tattoo

(Just like a tattoo, I’ll always have you
I’ll always have you, I’ll always have you)

I’m sick of playing all of these games
It’s not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn’t deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could

Stop, admit that I’m wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong
And leave you behind

[Chorus]
(Just like a tattoo, I’ll always have you
I’ll always have you)

[Bridge]
If I live every moment
Won’t change any moment
Still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything i do

[Chorus x2]
Just like a tattoo
I’ll always have you

No comments:

Post a Comment